/// SZABÓ KLÁRA PETRA / SOLO SHOW / WANDERLUST II. / Vana-Võromaa kultuurikoda / Estonia



Szabó Klára Petra: WANDERLUST II.

EXHIBITION PERIOD: 02.03 – 27.03    K – P  10 – 18 (from Wednesday – to Sunday  10 – 18)

ADDRESS: Vana-Võromaa kultuurikoda, Katariina 11, Võru

I started to paint in 2014 my new postcard size visual diary series which based on my travel experiences.
The last few years I participated in several Artist in Residency programs from Estonia to Japan. During this time I collected inspirations but I had no time to ’paint out’ from myself because I had to travel immediately from one place to the another without processing.

Last year I have had a little break and started to paint my memories. These paintings help me to recall again my experiences. My aim is to show my backwards through these small symbolic windows. The topic of the series is very various: including portraits, landscapes, interiors’ as well. Small, seemingly insignificant but important moments mixed together with personal mementos, regardless of the location. Through my subjective filter I show the most important and interesting moments from my last year’s temporary homes, like Seoul, meanwhile I also show pictures as a contrast from my real home, Hódmezővásárhely.


http://vorumuuseum.ee/
http://szaboklarapetra.blogspot.com/